Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome Vicky

Thank you Vicky, for becoming a follower of the blog. I'm looking forward to hearing from you, often. I know Nancy has informed you, I have placed a high value to your comments. I am also happy to report they have successfully motivated and delivered me from a cauldron of steaming-hot water, on the verge of boiling. You will be happy to gain the knowledge that the promised-remodeled utility room is now ninety-eight percent complete. I hope to move the appliances into it later on, this week. Nancy is so proud of both of us. You of course, for your powerful words of motivation inspiring me to get to work. Me for actually doing it.

Peace is now restored, anxiety laid to rest and all is well. Why, the love of my life has even said that I could take time off from working on the endless list of my honey do's, to go fishing. How's that for a just reward? Now wait a minute, let me finish. Of course, you're right. The fishing comes later, after I complete the remaining two percent of the utility room.

For those of you who are wondering why I am so grateful to and prostrating myself before Vicky, read the comment she left for me on one of the previous postings. It's blistering.

Hold oon, please, put the spatula down Vicky. Send the women home. I'm trying to be sincere here, even though I almost bit my tongue in two, laughing.

Warning to all: As you can see, life as an outdoors minded individual and/or writer can not only be difficult, but dangerous to your health.

All kidding aside Vicky, GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD!

No comments: