Thursday, October 21, 2010

WRITING NEWS

Jerry Wise of Wise Printing has possession of the written manuscript of "MY Father's Gift." I nervously await the completion and the outcome of his reading and/or editing. The book is taking a critical first step in becoming a self-published reality. I continue to recieve much needed encouragement and prayers from family and friends.

In other news I recieved an unexpected visit from the owner of the "Christian Star Magazine." She asked if I'd be interested in writing an outdoor column. She and I are to have a secondary meeting to discuss further details.

I've also spoken to Thomas, who is drawing the illustrations for the book. He too is in need of prayer, for health issues.

And I've met a professional photographer named Jim George while walking. He took the portraits of me to be used on the cover of the book, with no charge. So, as you can see, the prayers continue to be answered in unexpected ways. Thanks and if you don't mind, please continue.

No comments: