Monday, January 24, 2011

Recap Thanksgiving Hunt With Claudette

Huntin season is winding down for me and its time to start repairing the old airstream again. But before I get started there's some news to share. Claudette ran her Thanksgiving story in the Lake Charles American Press on January 17th. If you missed it there is still an opportunity to see it and other stories online. Just type in "Rodney Hennigan" on your search bar and several sites will pop up featuring different papers across the country running the stories. I've discovered it ran in USA Today, The Houston Chronicle, The San Antonio, Beaumont Enterprise, Alexandria Town Talk and the Fort Polk paper "Newschief". I am in shock, but quite pleased the stories have gone national. Maybe I've helped encourage others to get outside to enjoy God's great gift of the outdoors. Turn the television off, get the kids off the video games and get outside to create good memories together and bond in the process.

No comments: